Kronental (King's Valley) is one of the German settlements in Crimea that was founded in 1811. Now it is the village of Koltchugino located within 25 km from Simferopol. In the old part of the village there are two churches (1868) and the houses of German colonists that were built at the end of 19th and the beginning of 20th centuries. There is a German cemetery there, too.
In the house of the former landlord Schneider, built in 1870, is now the German ethno-cultural center - a small village museum. The Center is proud of it's collection of authentic domestic utensils; old tiles produced in Crimea many years ago and the photos of the Crimean Germans architectural monuments. Cafe is decorated like the beer-house from South Germany, because the German colonists originated from Bavaria and Baden-Wuerttemberg. The hospitable family of Minaykiny welcomes the guests to visit their cafe. They offer tasty national cuisine, self-made beer and Crimean wines; organize different excursions, picnics or family holidays, transfer.
Accommodation in the village houses is available.